Teeth implants can resolve all of these worries that come with missing teeth. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and capability to eat
- Revive your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Inspiring Smiles, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You have the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Working with you, we can propose a plan to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting dental wellness.
The best options will depend upon the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a full artificial tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced technique allows you to obtain implants and a set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may require you to receive a bone graft before you can obtain basic implants. Small implants can spare you a step. Since they are smaller than other implants, you get the same benefits without a bone graft.
Call 770-738-4103 today or to make an appointment. It’s time to recover your smile and your self-confidence. Schedule your examination at Inspiring Smiles to uncover how you can obtain dental implants in Silver City, GA.