If you’re an adult, fixing your crooked teeth with metal braces may take you back to your teenage years – and not in a good way. It’s tough not to feel self-conscious with a mouth full of brackets and wires. But that doesn’t mean you have to give up on the idea of a straighter and more attractive smile. You can straighten your smile with ClearCorrect.
With ClearCorrect, we’ll create a customized treatment plan for you that uses a series of clear plastic aligners to move your teeth into the correct position. To see if you’re a candidate for this kind of orthodontics, call us today at 770-738-4103 to schedule a consultation in our Cumming, GA office.
In the meantime, check out some of the advantages of using ClearCorrect instead of braces:
- Greater Comfort – Metal hardware can rub against your gums and mouth, creating sore spots. In contrast, most people find it more comfortable to wear smooth plastic aligners. With aligners, there’s also need to tighten wires for adjustments, another uncomfortable part of orthodontic treatment.
- Won’t Keep You From Eating Favorite Foods – Many kinds of foods can get caught in braces or stuck to them. To avoid potentially damaging braces, most people just skip certain treats. You won’t have to do that with ClearCorrect, as you just remove your aligners for meals.
- No One Has to Know About Your Orthodontics – Aligners blend easily into your smile – so much so that it’s likely many people won’t realize you are wearing them. You won’t hesitate to smile during your treatment!
- Simple Oral Hygiene – Removing food debris from braces is quite a chore, one that may require special gear like a floss threader. Since you can take out your aligners, it’s easy to brush and floss as usual.
- Results in Less Time Than Braces – Most adult patients complete their treatment in less time with ClearCorrect. It’s common to see results within 12 months.
Interested in ClearCorrect aligners? Call Inspiring Smiles now at 770-738-4103. We also offer other orthodontic options, including Six Month Smiles braces and the Inman Aligner System.