- Make room for a healthier, straighter smile
- Take care of painful & problematic teeth
- Use dental sedation for a painless procedure
Everyone at our office wants you to have the healthiest mouth that you can. In some instances, that means you may need oral surgery. In Cumming, GA, we can help you:Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures Read Transcript
Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures
Nobody likes the thought of having surgery, any kind of surgery. The use of sedation here makes the oral surgery that we provide for our patients, much more palatable. In addition, we provide certain medications ahead of time so that the postoperative course is such that the amount of discomfort and or swelling is reduced, and we have certain procedures that we follow postoperatively to help them with this. Sedation in oral surgery is a very, very good boon to us here, and it helps our patients quite a bit.
- Repair the effects of gum disease
- Remove infected gum tissue
- End the pain of damaged teeth
- Take out problematic teeth
- Help you prepare for orthodontic care or teeth replacement
In our doctors’ skilled hands, you can receive the treatment you need and deserve at Inspiring Smiles. Call 770-738-4103 to start with a consultation.
Solve Problems With Dental Surgery
Having surgery on your mouth is a big step, but sometimes it is the best option for your long-term oral health. At our practice we can perform these procedures:
- Tooth Extractions — When teeth are severely damaged, removing and replacing them can provide a good way to restore the appearance and function of healthy teeth. Extractions also can help alleviate crowding and may make it easier to replace missing teeth.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal — Third molars can create crowding, pain, and increase the risk of cavities and gum disease. For many people, removing these teeth can prevent decades of problems.
- LANAP® — This procedure uses dental lasers rather than a scalpel to remove infected gum tissue, leaving healthy tissue untouched. This means faster recovery.
- Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique® — For anyone with gum recession due to a periodontal infection or other issues, this procedure can restore your gumline.
Stay Pain-Free With Sedation Dentistry
Having any kind of dental surgery can be a reason to feel anxious. We understand this, which is why we offer three levels of dental sedation for our patients. We are certified to offer nitrous, oral, and IV sedation for our patients. That means you can trust that you will remain pain-free during your procedure at our office.
If you have been considering oral surgery in Cumming, GA, it’s time to talk to one of our doctors. Call 770-738-4103 or for an appointment at Inspiring Smiles.