Losing your teeth is usually not a good thing. Thankfully, we live at a time when teeth replacement options are better than ever. That includes mini dental implants in Cumming, GA, which can:
- Restore your ability to smile confidently
- Allow you to speak naturally
- Let you eat the foods that you love
- Prevent additional problems that come with tooth loss
If you have been living without teeth or you are tired of loose dentures, schedule an appointment at Inspiring Smiles to discuss solutions to your situation. Call 770-738-4103 today.
Avoid Further Bone Loss With Mini Implants
Bone loss in the jaw is a common consequence of tooth loss. This can increase your risk of losing more teeth. It also can affect the appearance of your face. This is why many people with lost teeth or missing dentures appear to have sunken-in facial features.
Getting dental implants can prevent bone loss from occurring. However, it may not be possible to place standard dental implants in your jaw if you have already lost too much bone density. This is when mini implants are invaluable. They can fit where standard implants won’t, but they can provide the same benefits. They can support:
- Dental Crowns — A crown and implant together are a great way to replace a single lost tooth.
- Dental Bridges — A bridge can fill the space created when someone loses multiple teeth.
- Dentures — A series of mini implants can provide more than enough support for a set of dentures to replace a missing arch of teeth.
With the innovation of mini implants, more people than ever can enjoy the benefits of implant-supported restorations. As a trained periodontist, our own Dr. Page Barden has vast experience in implant dentistry. Plus, we offer multiple levels of dental sedation to keep you pain-free during your procedure.
Discover what’s possible. Talk to someone at Inspiring Smiles about mini dental implants in Cumming, GA. Call 770-738-4103 to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors, or you can .