You can have your smile back. No matter how bad you think your dental situation is, our full-mouth reconstruction in Cumming, GA could help you:
- Have natural-looking teeth replacements
- Restore your confidence in your smile
- Bring back your ability to eat anything you want
- Improve your oral and overall health
This is a complex procedure, but it’s one that our team at Inspiring Smiles is more than prepared to provide. Call 770-738-4103 to schedule a consultation. Discover how this treatment could improve your daily life.
Renew Your Bite & Reclaim Your Oral Health
Full-mouth rehabilitation is going to look different for every individual. It’s not a single procedure as much as a treatment plan with multiple steps. The end result is a complete smile with new teeth that look, feel, and function like the real thing. To complete this process, you may need:
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of missing teeth. At our office, you have the options of standard, mini, and All-On-4 dental implants.
- Dental Restorations – Depending on the number of teeth you need to replace, you may need a crown, bridge, or dentures.
- Root Canals – If you have infected teeth, a root canal could save them.
- Tooth Extractions – If teeth are damaged or decayed, it may be more beneficial to remove and replace them in some situations.
Our focus is on helping every patient improve their oral health. That means doing everything that we can to help you enjoy a great smile and a healthy bite. We want you to feel comfortable letting other people see your teeth and ordering anything you would like when you dine out. We want to help you find the right path to your better smile. We also want to reduce your dental anxiety, which is why we use dental sedation to provide a pain-free experience for our patients.
If you have questions about full-mouth reconstruction in Cumming, GA, plan to visit Inspiring Smiles soon. Call 770-738-4103 to schedule your consultation with one of our dentists, or .