- Protect your smile by preventing problems
- Ask how you can save with our membership plan
- Stay comfortable with dental sedation
You want to be as healthy as you can be. That includes having a healthy smile. With our general dentistry in Cumming, GA, you can:Comprehensive Dental Care Read Transcript
Comprehensive Dental Care
At Inspiring Smiles, how we put patients on the path to great dental care is number one, we evaluate what they want by asking them, What do you want? I mean, we can sit and we can look and we can tell them, you need this, this and this, but that doesn't do anything. Patients have an idea in their head of exactly what they want and how they want to look, and it's our job to meet that expectation. We also make sure that the foundation and getting back to the periodontal health of the patient is solid and that the patient is then able to maintain and retain the quality of the restorative dentistry or the restorations that we do. By doing that, and again, developing the relationships with the patient and showing them the need and the importance of maintaining good health from young adulthood into seniorhood and how it integrates with their overall health helps them live a longer, happier, healthier life.
- Prevent problems from developing
- Identify issues in the early stages
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with attractive teeth
Our doctors at Inspiring Smiles want you to be happy with your smile. Discover the many ways we can help you. Call 770-738-4103 to schedule a general dentistry appointment with us. Our office is located at 1024 Market Place Boulevard in Cumming, GA.
Preserve Your Oral Health With Our Help
The fight to protect your teeth is an everyday battle against harmful bacteria, plaque, and tartar. By being proactive about your oral health, you have a much better chance of preserving your healthy smile. In addition to brushing and flossing daily, you should visit us regularly to take advantage of our general dentistry services, such as:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams — Professional dental cleanings remove bacteria along with plaque and tartar buildup on your teeth. This reduces your risk of both tooth decay and gum infections. Professional exams can find problems early, when treatments are easier, more effective, and less invasive.
- Dental Sealants — Sealants are proof that small things can make a big difference. Sealants are a special coating we can apply to teeth. They act as a barrier, which provides an added layer of protection against harmful bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatment — Fluoride is a mineral that can make your teeth stronger. With fluoride treatments, you can repair minor decay and make your smile more resistant to cavities.
- Gum Disease Treatment — Periodontal disease is a common problem, but it is one that we can and have treated for years at our practice. In the early stages, scaling and root planing are often all that is needed to get your oral health back on track. For more advanced infections, you will be happy to know our own Dr. Page Barden is trained as a periodontist.
Feel Comfortable In Our Relaxing Office
For millions of people across the United States, going to the dentist is a source of anxiety. Our team of compassionate professionals wants to change that for our patients. By offering sedation dentistry, we address some of the most common reasons people worry about dental visits. Sedation can put your mind at ease, block pain, and prevent gagging.
We know that you are more likely to get the oral care that you need if you feel comfortable coming to our office. Making dental visits part of your routine can keep your mouth in good shape, and this can help you avoid dental emergencies down the road. We also want to reduce your anxiety about paying for dental care. We offer a variety of payment options, including an in-house membership plan that can help you save on preventive care for you and your family.
By coming to Inspiring Smiles, you can feel confident that you will receive high-quality care from caring professionals. Our many services can keep your smile in great shape for years and even decades to come. To request your next appointment for general dentistry in Cumming, GA with us, or call 770-738-4103.