No two months of the year are filled with as many opportunities to enjoy great meals as November and December. Yet you may wonder how you’ll eat some of your favorite holiday foods if missing teeth have affected your chewing strength. From Thanksgiving turkey to Christmas peanut brittle, we don’t want you to skip any of your favorite treats! You won’t have to, if you let us replace missing teeth.
No matter how many teeth you are missing, we have options for you to regain the full functionality of your smile. To find out what will work best for you, call us today at 770-738-4103 to schedule a consultation in our Cumming, GA office.
Implants Offer Feel & Function the Most Like Your Natural Teeth
For a tooth replacement that feels and functions nearly the same as your natural teeth, we recommend dental implants. No matter how many teeth you are replacing, you will get great results with our dentists’ advanced training and our computerized system for creating surgical guides for placing implants.
Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, implants stimulate your jaw the way your natural tooth roots do. So you’ll avoid bone loss in your jaw that can make you look and feel older before your time.
Your dental implant options include:
- Implant Crowns – You can replace one tooth with a durable dental crown attached to a single implant. Ask about our special offer of $2,695 for implant crown treatment.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – An implant-supported bridge fills a gap left by several teeth in a row. A traditional bridge requires our dentists to modify at least two otherwise healthy teeth. You can avoid this by selecting an implant bridge instead.
- Dental Implant Dentures – Implant dentures offer many advantages over traditional removable dentures. Since your new teeth are attached to implants, not just sitting on top of your gums, they will stay securely in place – with no adhesive needed. You won’t need to worry about embarrassing slippage!
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini implants work well for some situations, including keeping dentures in place. They may allow you to avoid a bone graft or similar procedure to strengthen your jaw.
- All-on-4 Implants – This technique is the most affordable way to replace all or most of your teeth with implants. We’ll use as few as four implants to anchor a complete arch of replacement teeth in your upper or lower jaw. Unlike some other implant procedures, it’s possible for you to receive both your implants and new teeth on the same day.
No matter which implant treatment you receive, you’ll be able to receive dental sedation if you’d like.
Implants Not for You? Replace Missing Teeth With a Bridge
Despite their benefits, we realize dental implants aren’t for everyone. You may have a medical condition that makes implants a less attractive option or just not want to go through a procedure that involves embedding implants in your jaw.
Those who don’t want dental implants can replace missing teeth with a dental bridge. It’s is a tried-and-true restoration for replacing one tooth or several teeth in a row. Unlike dentures, you won’t need to remove a bridge for cleaning or other special maintenance.
Ready to replace missing teeth? Call Inspiring Smiles today at 770-738-4103 to schedule a consultation.