When you are missing teeth, your mental, emotional, and physical health can be affected. Dental implants can resolve all of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Recover your robust bite and capability to chew
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revive your self-esteem in professional and personal relationships
At Inspiring Smiles, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. Jointly, we can devise a plan to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health and wellness.
The most effective remedies will rely on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete fabricated tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills the void in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they don’t slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced method permits you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may need you to receive a bone graft before you can obtain conventional implants. Tiny implants can spare you a step. Considering that they are more compact than other implants, you get the comparable benefits without a bone graft.
Call 770-738-4103 or . Set up your appointment at Inspiring Smiles to find out just how you can obtain dental implants in Coal Mountain, GA. It’s time to recover your smile and your confidence.