See our team at Inspiring Smiles to complete your smile and recover the full function of your mouth with our Johns Creek, GA dental implants. We can help you:
- Get back to appreciating all the tasty foods you enjoy
- Look like a new person with a stunning, rejuvenated smile
- Have confidence that your new teeth will stay
- Choose the replacement teeth that will work for you!
Losing your teeth is the most consequential and impactful dental problem you might potentially face. It’s not just about how it makes you look, but it’s about your oral health, your nutrition, your emotional wellness, and your outlook on life.
It’s clear that you can’t feel confident about your appearance when you’ve lost teeth. However, that’s only the beginning of the life-changing repercussions of missing teeth. Once a tooth is gone, so is its root, which means your jawbone in that spot does not have a way to remain engaged, strong, and healthy. As time passes, the bone will continue to weaken, leaving you with fewer and fewer choices for lifelike, long-lasting replacement teeth that last a lifetime.
That’s why our dental implant services are so life-altering at Inspiring Smiles! We’re able to offer a range of options to fit your objectives and desires, no matter the number of teeth you’ve lost or what your existing dental health might be. We offer:
- Implant-Supported Dental Crowns — A crown and implant together create a complete replacement for a single tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge — A bridge gills the gap created by multiple lost teeth. Your implants give your bridge support and stability.
- Implant Dentures — Implant-supported dentures restore your natural smile and your ability to eat the foods that you love.
- All-on-4® – Four implants can provide the support you need for your implants. This technique allows you to get implants and new teeth on the same day.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Implants are an essential part of the plan to replace your missing teeth and restore their function.
- Mini Implants – Mini implants can help when you don’t have enough bone in your jaw to support standard implants.
It is possible to chew what you enjoy, feel great about how you look, have peace about your overall and oral health, and improve your quality of life when you trust our team to replace your missing teeth! Call us today at 770-738-4103 or to set up a consultation to discuss Johns Creek, GA dental implants at Inspiring Smiles.